During a robbery, the bank robber shouted to everyone in the bank: “Don’t move. The money belongs to the State. Your life belongs to you.”
Everyone in the bank laid down quietly. This is called “Mind Changing Concept” Changing the conventional way of thinking.
When a lady lay on the table provocatively, the robber shouted at her: “Please be civilized! This is a robbery and not a rape!”
This is called “Being Professional” Focus only on what you are trained to do!
When the bank robbers returned home, the younger robber (MBA-trained) told the older robber (who has only completed Year 6 in primary school): “Big brother, let’s count how much we got.”
The older robber rebutted and said: “You are very stupid. There is so much money it will take us a long time to count. Tonight, the TV news will tell us how much we robbed from the bank!”
This is called “Experience.” Nowadays, experience is more important than paper qualifications!
After the robbers had left, the bank manager told the bank supervisor to call the police quickly. But the supervisor said to him: “Wait! Let us take out $10 million from the bank for ourselves and add it to the $70 million that we have previously embezzled from the bank”.
This is called “Swim with the tide.” Converting an unfavorable situation to your advantage!
The supervisor says: “It will be good if there is a robbery every month.”
This is called “Killing Boredom.” Personal Happiness is more important than your job.
The next day, the TV news reported that $100 million was taken from the bank. The robbers counted and counted and counted, but they could only count $20 million. The robbers were very angry and complained: “We risked our lives and only took $20 million. The bank manager took $80 million with a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is better to be educated than to be a thief!”
This is called “Knowledge is worth as much as gold!”
The bank manager was smiling and happy because his losses in the share market are now covered by this robbery.
This is called “Seizing the opportunity.” Daring to take risks!
So who are the real robbers here?
Wow… If you don’t read this, you’re wilding.
This is rather relevant to how I ended up in my job position…
- 1. Last kiss
- 2. Last phone call
- 3. Last text message
- 4. Last song you listened to
- 5. Last time you cried
- HAVE YOU EVER:
- 6. Dated someone twice
- 7. Been cheated on
- 8. Kissed someone & regretted it
- 9. Lost someone special
- 10. Been depressed
- 11. Been drunk and threw up
- THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
- 12. had sex
- 13. How many people have you had sex with this year?
- 15. Made a new friend
- 17. Laughed until you cried
- 18. Met someone who changed you
- 19. Found out who your true friends were
- 20. Found out someone was talking about you
- 26. What did you do for your last Birthday
- 27. What time did you wake up today
- 29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
- 30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time
- 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
- 32. What are you listening to right now
- 33. When is the last time you had sex?
- 34. Who's getting on your nerves right now
- 35. Most visited webpage
- 36. Favorite colour
- 37. Nicknames
- 38. Relationship Status
- 39. Zodiac sign
- 40. Male or female
- 41. Primary school
- 42. Secondary School
- 43. High school/college
- 44. Eye color
- 46. Height
- 47. Do you have a crush on someone
- 48. What do you like about yourself
- 49. Piercings
- 50. Tattoos
- 51. Righty or lefty
- 53. First piercing
- 54. First best friend
- 55. First hookup
- 56. First Bestfriend
- RIGHT NOW:
- 59. Eating
- 60. Drinking
- 61. I'm about to
- 62. Listening to
- 63. Waiting for
- YOUR FUTURE:
- 64. Want kids?
- 65. Get married?
- 66. Career
- WHICH IS BETTER:
- 67. Lips or eyes
- 68. Hugs or kisses
- 69. Shorter or taller
- 70. Older or Younger
- 71. Romantic or spontaneous
- 72. Nice stomach or nice arms
- 73. Sensitive or loud
- 74. Hook-up or relationship
- HAVE YOU EVER:
- 76. Kissed a stranger
- 77. Drank hard liquor
- 78. Lost glasses/contacts
- 79. Had sex
- 80. Broken someone's heart
- 82. Been arrested
- 83. Turned someone down
- 84. Cried when someone died
- 85. Fallen for a friend
- DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
- 86. Yourself
- 87. Miracles
- 88. Love at first sight
- 89. Heaven
- 90. Santa Clause
- 91. Kiss on the first date
- 92. Angels
- 93. How would you label yourself?
- 94. Someone You Pray Everyday For
- 95. Did you sing today
- 96. Who From All Your Ex's have You Cared The Most About
- 97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
- 98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For
- 99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
- 100. Do you like the way you look?